Friday, March 02, 2007

Moon Shadow


Moon masquarades as Mars


If you are bored tomorrow night (Saturday 03rd March), then take a look at the Full moon which should be high in the sky tomorrow evening.


At around 21:30hrs GMT an eclipse of the moon will begin with 'total eclipse' occurring around 22:40 pm. The moon should normally appear to glow red whilst this happens and will obviously dim in its illumination.


The moon will leave the earth's shadow around 1:00 am on Sunday morning. The moon is currently 401,798 kms away from the earth. Forecasts are for clearish skies.


Oh, I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow
Leapin and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow
And if I ever lose my hands, lose my plough, lose my land,
Oh if I ever lose my hands, Oh if.... I won't have to work nomore.
And if I ever lose my eyes, if my colours all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if.... I won't have to cry nomore.



Cat Stevens turned to Islam after being constantly haunted by moon shadows, causing loss of plough.



1 comment:

Glynn said...

I saw it. It was good. It seemed to be red with a white had on, a bit like a Christmas pudding.